Cambodia Family Tour
9 Days / 8 Nights
Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Get off the beaten track in Cambodia in this family-friendly adventure. Highlights include Tamao Wildlife Sanctuary, a silk-weaving island, the Angkor Wat temple complex and Tonle Sap Lake. Also visit the colourful capital, Phnom Penh, and spend a night in the home of a local family.
- Meet rehabilitated moon and sun bears saved from illegal wildfire trade at Phnom Tamao Wildlife Santuary
- Enjoy by a captivating performance at Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- Embark on a tethered balloon ride and marvel at the amazing Angkor temples from above
- Visit floating villages whilst cruising along Cambodia’s largest lake
- Immerse in the culture and traditions of locals in an unforgettable homestay experience
- English speaking guide during guided time
- Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Tethered balloon ride
- Circus Show
- Domestic flight PNH – REP one way in economy class
- Lunch as mentioned
- Water during tour
- Service charge and current government VAT tax
- In a bid to encourage visitors to respect the sanctity of the temples and Cambodian culture, visitors will be required to wear pants or skirts below the knees and a T-shirt that covers the shoulders.
- Tourists will be not allowed to buy a temple pass if they wear revealing clothes. “When visitors dress appropriately during their visit to the park, it means they are showing respect to Cambodian sacred temples, culture and Cambodian women’s values.”
- Children are needed to accompany and look after by parents at all parts on Kulen Mountain because some parts along the waterfall are slippery.