Taste of China
6 Days / 5 Nights
Beijing - Xi’an
Take in the spectacular sights of Beijing and Xi’an in this five-night, six-day tour. Visit the historical spectacle of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City and learn about the local history of this world-famous site. Visit the magnificent wonder of the snaking Great Wall of China from a lofty vantage point at Badaling. Be wowed by a visit to the Terra Cotta Warriors museum and see the spectacular sight of 8,000 statues ready for battle. Visit a Jade factory, see the Great Mosque and Wild Goose Pagoda and see a different side to China’s sprawling capital city.
- Witness one of mankind's most awe-inspiring constructions at the Great Wall of China
- Visit a jade museum and see huge jade buddhas and dragons made out of this precious mineral
- Be awed at the sight of 8,000 Terra Cotta Army warriors poised and ready for battle
- Take in the impressive Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Visit the spectacular grand mosque, a wonderful combination of Chinese and Islamic architecture
- All transfers and sightseeing with private car/driver and English Speaking local tour guides in different cities.
- Meals as mentioned with one glass of soft drink at local restaurants
- 5 nights hotel accommodations and breakfasts based on Entry Level
- Standard Twin/Double Room
- Air tickets PEK/SIA/PEK inclusive of tax and fuel surcharge on economy class
- Service charges and government VAT tax