Yangtze Highlights Downstream
4 Days / 3 Nights
Home to thousands of years of history and spectacular natural beauty, the Yangtze river offers a cruising experience like no other. This fascinating three-day, four-night cruise promises a multitude of delights. Visit the stunning Little Three Gorges and take in foliage-topped cliffs rising dramatically from serene river beds, view the modern powerhouse that is the Three Gorges Dam and witness the world’s largest hydropower. Expect ancient world wonders, ultra-modernity and astonishing natural beauty on this action-packed cruise.
- Take in the majesty of Asia’s longest river by boat
- View the awe-inspiring Little Three Gorges – this area can only be viewed in its entirety by boat and is thought to be one of the most outstanding areas of natural beauty in the world
- See the magical, cloud-drenched Wu Gorge
- Visit the world’s largest and most controversial Three Gorges Dam and gaze on this feat of engineering
- Visit the “Ghost City” and gaze on statues dedicated to the afterlife
- Airport– port or reverse transfer in Chongqing and Yichang with private car/driver and English Speaking local tour guides.
- 4 days/3 nights Chongqing-Yichang Yangtze River downstream trip based on Victoria Cruises serious
- All sighseeing and shore excersions as listed in the itinerary above
- All meals as listed above other wise indicated
- Service charges and government VAT tax