Yogyakarta and Borobudur
3 Days / 2 Nights
Yogyakarta - Borobudur
A two-night tour that covers the most beautiful and historical aspects of the city of Yogyakarta. Day one will take in the stunning Sultan’s Palace. This hub of traditional life is where the Sultan still resides, and visitors can explore museums, shops and markets before visiting the culturally and historically significant Water Palace. On day two, get ready to take in the impossibly iconic Borobudur Temple. Rising impressively from the thick foliage, this monument is the largest Buddhist temple in the world and will be the perfect place to spend a day of exploration.
Where ancient civilisations meet urban modernity, you’ll find Yogyakarta and this whistle-stop, three-day tour is the perfect way to take in this thriving city.
- Explore the Sultan’s Palace and view the shops, markets and impressive architecture of this walled city.
- Visit the turquoise lagoon of the Water Palace and see the place where sultans came to find potential wives.
- Watch a beautiful sunrise overlooking the Borobudur Temple, the biggest Buddhist temple in the world.
- Meals as mentioned
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Service charge and current government VAT tax