Gion Walking Tour
Explore Kyoto’s famous Geisha district on this half-day walking tour of Gion. Stroll past quaint teahouses, explore the city’s oldest Zen temple and visit the famous Yasaka Shrine. Take a closer look at traditional Geisha culture and, if lucky, glimpse a real-life Geisha along the way.
- Get insight into the Geisha culture whilst exploring the vibrant Gion district on foot
- Explore Kyoto’s oldest Zen temple, home to a serene rock garden and one of Japan’s most famous artworks
- Visit the ancient Yasaka Shrine, site of the famous Gion Festival
- English-speaking guide
- Public transportation from hotel to Gion district
- Entrance fee to Kennin-ji Temple