Pop Culture in Tokyo
Begin your journey through modern day Japan at the world-famous Shibuya crossing to witness the 5-way ‘scramble’ crossroads in this busy shopping district. Continue onto Harajuku to witness every kind of fashion sub-culture you can imagine. Continue people watching at Akihabara, otherwise known as ‘Electric Town’ and the centre of Otaku (diehard fan) culture. Wander through the neon streets and stop by anime and manga shops, and the uniquely Japanese maid cafes.
- Witness the world’s busiest crossroads at Shibuya
- People watch in the fashion mecca of Harajuku
- Wander through ‘Electric Town’ to peruse the ultra-modern electronic shops and manga stores
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax