Discover everything there is to know about bamboo with this hands-on, half-day excursion from Luang Prabang. Learn basic techniques of bamboo crafting, understand its importance in Laos culture and cook a succulent meal based on – that’s right – bamboo! This immersive experience provides unique insight into the rural culture and is a fun way to get to know the friendly locals.
- Enter the world of bamboo and explore the versatility of the plant
- Learn the traditional technique of bamboo weaving and the importance of the plant in Lao culture
- Help cook a delicious meal using bamboo and enjoy freshly prepared dishes with a local family
- English-speaking guide
- Return air-conditioned transfer
- Drinking Water
- Lunch or Dinner as mentioned in itinerary