Workshops in the Land of Worship
Travel back in time to the UNESCO-protected Luang Prabang in this half-day tour. This charming, quaint town is an area of outstanding natural beauty and undeniable spiritualty. Visit the cultural Heuanchanh Heritage House and have the chance to create artworks the way the locals do. Try your hand at basket weaving, paper making, banana leaf moulding and even creating a dream catcher. Next, enjoy a delicious, authentic lunch in one of the town’s finest restaurants. Be guided around Heuanchanh Heritage House and learn the historical significance of this charming, stilted building from a knowledgeable guide.
- Visit Heuanchanh Heritage House, a century-old traditional Lao house located in the heart of Luang Prabang.
- Take part in a series of four workshops and learn to create art the way the locals do
- Enjoy an authentic, Lao-style lunch in the picturesque Terrace restaurant
- TUK – TUK Transfer
- 4 hands-on creation workshops
- Meals as specified in the program ( Lunch )
- Tea and water
- Museum entrance fee