Foodie Adventure in Vietnam and Thailand
15 Days / 14 Nights
Hanoi - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Phuket
Taste, experience and explore your way through Vietnam and Thailand on an exhilarating 15-day foodie adventure. While travelling from north to south, head to the source of both country’s most iconic flavours, learn how to prepare their most famous dishes, and visit some of their most alluring destinations along the way.
- Tasting your way through the narrow street-food filled alleys of Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Enjoying traditional Vietnamese food surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of Halong Bay.
- Preparing central Vietnamese cuisine alongside a local chef in the historical ambiance of Hoi An.
- Exploring the “Rice Bowl” of Vietnam and the rich culinary heritage of Saigon and the Mekong Delta.
- Learning the secrets of traditional Thai cuisine from one of Bangkok’s most acclaimed cooking schools.
- Joining a local host family in Chiang Mai for dinner on a unique experience that’s equal parts cultural and culinary.
- Wrapping your taste buds around southern Thai cuisine while exploring Phuket, and visiting a Thai rum distillery.
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Flights to tour destinations (Economy Class)
- Service charges and government VAT tax
Hanoi Cooking class - Afternoon city tour
DAY 2 - Hanoi Cooking class - Afternoon city tour
Halong Bay Explorer day cruise
DAY 3 - Halong Bay Explorer day cruise
Fly to Hoi An - Hoi An walking tour
DAY 4 - Fly to Hoi An - Hoi An walking tour
Hoi An cooking class
DAY 5 - Hoi An cooking class
Hoi An - Fly to Ho Chi Minh city - Evening street food tour
DAY 6 - Hoi An - Fly to Ho Chi Minh city - Evening street food tour
Mekong Delta Le Jarai cruise
DAY 7 - Mekong Delta Le Jarai cruise
Fly to Bangkok - Evening street eats by Tuk Tuk
DAY 8 - Fly to Bangkok - Evening street eats by Tuk Tuk
Bangkok cooking class
DAY 9 - Bangkok cooking class
Bangkok floating market - Fly to Chiang Mai
DAY 10 - Bangkok floating market - Fly to Chiang Mai
Pantara Elephant farm - Dinner with a local family
DAY 11 - Pantara Elephant farm - Dinner with a local family
Chiang Mai city tour - Fly to Phuket - Phuket street food tour
DAY 12 - Chiang Mai city tour - Fly to Phuket - Phuket street food tour
Chalong Bay Rum Distillery tour
DAY 13 - Chalong Bay Rum Distillery tour
Free day in Phuket
DAY 14 - Free day in Phuket
DAY 15 - Depart Phuket
Reach out to us to find out about the latest deal.