Undiscovered Laos and Cambodia
12 Days / 11 Nights
Pakse - Ratanakiri - Ban Lung - Kratie - Phnom Penh
This unique overland tour will see you travel ‘off the beaten track’ through Laos and into Cambodia. Explore the southern region of Laos where ancient ruins dot the landscape and rare pink Irrawaddy dolphins swim. Cross at the border near the 4000 Islands into Rattanakiri and enter a world of mountains, elephants and ethnic minorities before ending your adventure in Phnom Penh.
- Hiking on the Bolaven Plateau, in Pakse, surrounded by incredible natural beauty
- Cruising through 4000 Islands and witnessing the largest waterfalls in Asia
- Wandering through the temples and historical highlights of Cambodia's capital, Phnom Penh.
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax