Cooking Class at Inle Heritage
This one-of-a-kind cooking class is located at Inn Paw Khon, a picturesque Burmese village that’s only accessible by boat. Guests will have the chance to harvest their own ingredients from an organic garden before cooking up a feast. Step-by-step instructions are provided by a skilled local chef on how to cook a traditional Intha lunch and dessert using ingredients unique to the Shan State region of Myanmar. This cooking class is a really unique way to experience life in a village built entirely on water.
- Experience the daily life of Inn Paw Khon, a Burmese heritage village built on stilts that’s only accessible by boat
- Harvest seasonally-inspired ingredients to cook a traditional Intha lunch and dessert under the guidance of a skilled local chef
- Keep the authentic recipes learned in the cooking class to recreate and share Burmese food with family and friends back home
- Transfer to/from hotel by boat
- Cooking lesson ingredients and equipment
- Self cooked Lunch