Kanchanaburi - River Kwai
Take a 3-hour drive to Kanchanaburi town (west from Bangkok), made famous in the film “Bridge over the River Kwai”. Following on from the visit to Kanchanaburi visit a war museum & war cemetery before taking a ride on the notorious Death Railway.
- Seeing the famous bridge over the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi
- Learning about the history of the Bridge over the River Kwai and its role in World War 2
- Visiting a war museum and cemetery and taking a ride on the notorious "Death Railway"
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax