Discover Vietnam – Home of Kong: Skull Island
9 Days / 8 Nights
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Phong Nha - Ho Chi Minh City
Explore the remarkable landscapes which form the backdrop for the 2017 rendition of King Kong: “Kong: Skull Island”. Find out what makes the unique settings of Vietnam so captivating while living out your own wild adventures.
Known in Vietnamese as “The Bay of Descending Dragons”, the magnificent Karst islands of Halong Bay create the perfect atmosphere for adventure and mystery, while the majestic forests of Phong Nha National Park are home to the largest caves in the world, which is also the home of Kong in the movie. Discover the secrets of lesser known but equally stunning Ninh Binh and bookend your trip with stays in the country’s largest and most exciting destination - Ho Chi Minh city.
- Journey through time, discovering the history of Hanoi through its ancient temples, colonial-era buildings, and exciting market streets with winding alleyways.
- Witness the breath-taking scenery of Ninh Binh, with its limestone karsts rising from emerald rice paddy fields beside winding rivers.
- Take a leisurely tour of Halong Bay on a traditional wooden junk, visiting Cat Ba Island and the Sung Sot Cave.
- Travel to the heart of tropical Tu Lan and experience the epic natural majesty of Phong Nha National Park - home to the largest cave in the world – and see the real home of King Kong!
- Finish your tour in the exciting and exotic city of Saigon, with its unique blend of historic and modern architecture.
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Flights to tour destinations (Economy Class)
Service charges and government VAT tax