Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour
Discover Hanoi’s heart and soul on this half-day walking tour of the city’s hidden gems and must-see attractions. Pass by an ancient citadel, a beautiful Catholic church and an impressive Taoist temple before taste-testing some local delicacies. Stop by the historical Long Bien Railway Station before kicking back on one of the iconic cyclos (bicycle taxi).
- See the ancient citadel and other historical monuments
- Explore the chaotic and charming streets of Hanoi on foot for a closer look at the local culture
- Experience the unique hustle and bustle of Hanoi by "cyclo"
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax