Off Beaten Track in Halong Bay
3 Days / 2 Nights
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. This cruise on a traditional junk takes you off the main routes to the remote and beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay. With a choice of luxury, smaller boats for your cruise, including the one-cabin L’Amour; the four-cabin Prince and the 5-cabin Red Dragon, Indochina Junk offers you a more personal Halong Bay experience. Enjoy a friendly, boutique atmosphere with an emphasis on great service and fine cuisine.
- Enjoying a more personal experience with fewer guests and more remote cruising routes
- Visiting the furthest corners of the bay, including fishing communities and hidden beaches and caves
- Indulging in elegant meals, fresh seafood and hand-crafted cocktails while overlooking the stunning karst islands and rock formations.
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax