Enjoy the very best of Thailand with a perfectly balanced 12-day adventure, including urban exploration, cultural discovery, and island hopping. Witness the golden temples of Bangkok, immerse yourself in the ancient history of Ayutthaya, and head north to Chiang Mai where you will meet with the gentle giants of Patara Elephant Farm. Finally, travel to Phuket and spend your days on the beach, basking in the sun and exploring tropical islands by speedboat.
Explore the canals of Bangkok by traditional long-tail boat
Discover the beautiful Koh Phi Phi islands by speedboat
Get up close and personal with elephants in Chiang Mai
For new bookings from 01 – 28 February 2018
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE
BOOK WITH BUFFALO TOURS NOW
International airfares are additional.
All prices are in GBP and based on twin share.
Travel period: 01 – 30 April 2018
Price is valid as at 26 December 2017 and may be changed at any time.
Terms & Conditions
Only applicable for UK passport holders.
Bangkok Street Eats
by Tuk Tuk
Discover Bangkok’s vibrant lifestyle on an evening tuk tuk ride and food tour. Enjoy the thrilling ride through the city’s lively night streets, stopping along the way to visit bustling night markets, sample fresh fruit and local delicacies, and explore some of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks beautifully illuminated after dark.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable for every booking over £559 per person based on 2 pax travelling.
- Booking period: 01 - 28 February 2018
- Travel period: 01 - 30 April 2018
- Not applicable with fixed itinerary deals.
- Only applicable for UK passport holders.
- Embarking on an exciting tuk tuk adventure through the vibrant streets of Bangkok
- Sampling delicious street food under the guidance of your local expert
- Visiting the iconic Wat Pho under cover of night to witness its sparkling golden spires
- Strolling through Thailand's largest flower market, which only operates at night and feasting on insects if you dare!